“Our customers save up to sixty percent (60%) off Dealer List and receive the best Warranty in the automotive Aftermarket.”
Q: How do we source our Steering Gears?
A: Our Steering Racks are curated from the best machine shops (called ‘Rebuilders’) in the United States, who recondition OEM Cores to be identical in fit and performance compared to the original Part.
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal and PayPal Credit. For PayPal orders, a payment request will be emailed to you promptly to complete your purchase. All sensitive personal and credit information is transmitted via 256-bit Secure Socket Layer (‘SSL’) and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s database. Upon receipt of payment, your order will be processed and shipped. However, if we do not receive confirmation from PayPal that funds are received, we cannot guarantee that your order will ship same-day (even if placed before 3:00 PM).
Q: Do you ship Steering Gears outside the USA?
A: We do not ship any of our products outside the United States at this time. Therefore, there is no option for international orders to be placed on this website.
Q: How Do I Know When It’s Time To Replace The Steering Rack?
A: Commonly reported symptoms of Gearbox failure include:
- Vibration — Jerkiness or loose feeling due to excessive play.
- Loud Noises — Clunking sounds while turning or driving over speed bumps.
- Wandering — The wheel requires frequent adjustment to drive straight down the road.
- Fluid Leaks — Worn out or deformed Seals may cause the Steering Rack to leak hydraulic fluid from the Pinion Tower or Bellows.
- Lack of Assist — The wheel turns easily in one direction, but with difficulty in the opposite direction. The steering wheel may also have trouble returning to center. In this scenario, intermittent loss of power steering is possible and may be accompanied by a grinding sound.
Q: How quickly do your products ship? Which freight carrier do you use?
A: Orders are generally shipped the same day they are placed, providing the order is received and processed before 3:00 PM (ET). All orders received during non-business hours will be shipped the following business day. We use UPS as our exclusive freight carrier. All orders are shipped Ground) unless expedited shipping is requested and paid for. Products will arrive in plain, double-wall corrugated boxes and be hard-fastened to the inside using zip ties for additional protection. If you have any concerns with the condition of your shipment, please contact us immediately so that we can begin a shipping claim.