〈 SELECT MAKE TO VIEW INVENTORY 〉
⌾ QUALIFYING REPAIR SHOPS CAN ADD 2–YEARS PARTS AND LABOR FOR $60 ⌾
Best Warranty in the Industry.
Available 24/24 Parts & Labor Guarantee ($60) proves we’re serious about the quality of our Parts.
Yes, we play favorites!
Our Labor Guarantee is available to qualifying Dealerships, Repair Shops and Part Retailers only.
Shop the easy way. Online.
Mobile–responsive website + Android & iOS apps for smartphones + tablets = easy ordering.
“On average, SteeringPros.com™ customers save 60% OFF Dealer List and receive the BEST Warranty in the Aftermarket.”
Steering Pros, LLC was incorporated in the State of California on December 7, 2015. Leveraging supplier relationships, the Company has quickly positioned itself as a go–to Wholesaler of remanufactured Manual, Hydraulic and Electric Power Steering Gears in the United States, selling exclusively to franchised Auto Dealers, Auto Parts Resellers and Independent Repair/Speciality Shops.
Our inventory is purchased from carefully–chosen machine shops (called ‘Rebuilders’) based on their reputation for quality, Warranty, location and cost, in that order. These Rebuilders remanufacture Manual, Hydraulic and Electric Steering Gears (‘EPS’) using components recovered from end-of-life Parts (called ‘Cores’) combined with new components in place of worn or damaged ones that are no longer usable. These “rebuilt” Steering Gears are identical in fit and performance compared to the Original Equipment (‘OE’) Part, and meet or exceed OE specifications. And, of course, every Part is fully–tested before it’s offered for sale.
As of December 2015, the Company was the only Manufacturer-Direct Wholesaler to focus on the Do-It-For-Me (‘DIFM’) market or offer a comprehensive 24–Month/24,000–Mile Parts & Labor Guarantee. In terms of Parts availability, the Company procures its products from the collective inventories of several Rebuilders, resulting in overnight access to 94 percent of the Parts Catalog. The remaining 6 percent of SKUs are offered as Rebuild and Return (‘R&R’) Service only.
PRODUCT OFFERINGS & OVERVIEW
- Original OEM Cores
- Rebuilt Rack & Pinion Gears
- Rebuilt Electric (EPS) Gears
- Rebuilt in the U.S.A.
- 24–Month Parts Warranty
- 2–Year Labor Guarantee ($60)
- New Seals
- High–Temp Teflon® Rings
- Avail. Bored, Honed & Sleeved
- New O–Rings
- R&R Service Available
- Incl. Inner Tie Rods & Boots
Subscribe to our newsletter ⟶
Frequently Asked Questions
Questions? We’ve got answers.
When will I receive my Part?
Every Steering Part seen on this website qualifies for FREE UPS® 2–Day Delivery. The fee to upgrade the shipping method to UPS® Next Day Air is $50. All orders received by 4:00 PM Eastern (ET) will ship same-day. Orders received after 4:00 PM will process the following business day (excludes weekends and holidays).
Is any documentation included?
No. Due to the highly-technical nature of replacing the Steering Rack, we recommend that the installation of this Auto Part be handled by an automotive professional. Many newer vehicles require specialized tools and/or equipment, plus technical knowledge of the vehicle’s Undercar, to properly diagnose and service the Undercar / Steering System.
Which payment methods do you accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and PayPal Credit. All sensitive personal and credit information is transmitted via 256–Bit Secure Socket Layer—powered by RapidSSL® technology—and then encrypted into our payment gateway provider’s (PayPal® Pro) database.