Nissan Cube Steering Rack
Remanufactured OEM Core replaces Nissan Cube Steering Racks from 2009 through 2014 matching Part #48001-1FC0B. There is only 1 SKU available for the Cube depending on the Model Year. Please select your vehicle's Model Year from the dropdown menu below to guarantee the exact fitment.
Select Options To View Price
Unlike other Auto Parts, the Rack and Pinion isn’t usually serviceable on-site by a mechanic. It must be removed and replaced. Why? Common problems reported by Nissan Cube owners include clunking noises caused by worn out or deformed bushings that can’t be replaced until the entire Gear Assembly has been removed from the vehicle. SteeringPros, LLC replaces these Bushings, Inner Tie Rods, Seals, and all other unusable components per our Reconditioning Process. Afterwards, the Steering Rack is reassembled and tested using a computerized simulator that outputs pressure levels to OEM specifications.
- 2014 BASE, S, SL Models
- 2013 BASE, S, SL Models
- 2012 BASE, S, SL Models
- 2011 BASE, KROM, S, SL Models
- 2010 BASE, KROM, S, SL Models
- 2009 BASE, KROM, S, SL Models
Every Part sold on this Site is covered by a Limited Parts Warranty: 24-Months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. An optional 24-Month Labor Guarantee ($80) is available to qualified automotive professionals, which can help pay towing and labor expenses up to $400. You must select this option at the time of purchase as it cannot be added to the order at a later date. This feature is exclusive to qualified Repair Shops (e.g. Dealerships and ASE® Certified Repair Shops) and must be approved at the time of processing. Further, Warranty replacements are subject to approval and we reserve the right to send an independent, third-party inspector to verify that a failure has actually occurred. Replacement Parts are sent UPS® Ground. Repair Shops that opt for the Labor Guarantee will have their Parts delivered via UPS® 2-Day Air at no extra charge.
SteeringPros.com requires that you follow all factory procedures for replacing the Electric Steering Gear Box and introducing a new component into the Controller Area Network (‘CAN bus’) system and Engine Control Unit (‘ECU’) module or the Warranty will be void. While a 4-wheel alignment or toe adjust is not required after installation, the Tie Rod Boots must be straightened or the Parts Warranty will be void.
- 2009–2014 BASE, KROM, S and SL Models: Electric Power Steering (‘EPS’) Rack interchanges with Nissan OEM #480011FC0B / 48001-1FC0B.
Q: WHAT ARE COMMON REASONS TO REPLACE THE STEERING GEAR BOX?
A: Common issues reported by Nissan Cube owners include:
- Lack of Assist — The wheel turns easily in one direction, but with difficulty in the opposite direction. The steering wheel may also have trouble returning to center.
- Wandering — The wheel requires frequent adjustment to drive straight down the road.
- Loud Noises — Clunking sounds while turning or driving over speed bumps.
- Vibration — Jerkiness or “loose” feeling due to excessive play.