Nissan Juke Steering Rack
$420.00 – $535.00
Remanufactured OEM Core replaces Nissan Juke Steering Racks from 2011 through 2016 matching Part #48001-1KA0D and #48001-3YN0A. There are 2 SKUs available for the Juke depending on the Model Year and Trim. Please select your Model Year and Trim from the dropdown menus below to guarantee the exact fitment.
Select Options To View Price
Unlike other Auto Parts, the Rack and Pinion isn’t usually serviceable on-site by a mechanic. It must be removed and replaced. Why? Common problems reported by Nissan Juke owners include clunking noises caused by worn out or deformed bushings that can’t be replaced until the entire Gear Assembly has been removed from the vehicle. SteeringPros, LLC replaces these Bushings, Inner Tie Rods, Seals, and all other unusable components per our Reconditioning Process. Afterwards, the Steering Rack is reassembled and tested using a computerized simulator that outputs pressure levels to OEM specifications.
|YEAR||MAKE||MODEL||TRIM/S||OEM #||SKU #|
|2016||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL, NISMO||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2016|
|2016||Nissan||Juke||NISMO RS||480013YN0A / 48001-3YN0A||JUKE-RS-2016|
|2015||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL, NISMO||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2015|
|2015||Nissan||Juke||NISMO RS||480013YN0A / 48001-3YN0A||JUKE-RS-2015|
|2014||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL, NISMO||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2014|
|2014||Nissan||Juke||NISMO RS||480013YN0A / 48001-3YN0A||JUKE-RS-2014|
|2013||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL, NISMO||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2013|
|2012||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2012|
|2011||Nissan||Juke||S, SV, SL||480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D||JUKE-2011|
- 2016 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
- 2015 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
- 2014 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
- 2013 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
- 2012 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
- 2011 S, SV, SL, NISMO Models
Every Part sold on this Site is covered by a Limited Parts Warranty: 24-Months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. An optional 24-Month Labor Guarantee ($80) is available to qualified automotive professionals, which can help pay towing and labor expenses up to $400. You must select this option at the time of purchase as it cannot be added to the order at a later date. This feature is exclusive to qualified Repair Shops (e.g. Dealerships and ASE® Certified Repair Shops) and must be approved at the time of processing. Further, Warranty replacements are subject to approval and we reserve the right to send an independent, third-party inspector to verify that a failure has actually occurred. Replacement Parts are sent UPS® Ground. Repair Shops that opt for the Labor Guarantee will have their Parts delivered via UPS® 2-Day Air at no extra charge.
SteeringPros.com requires that you follow all factory procedures for replacing the Electric Steering Gear Box and introducing a new component into the Controller Area Network (‘CAN bus’) system and Engine Control Unit (‘ECU’) module or the Warranty will be void. While a 4-wheel alignment or toe adjust is not required after installation, the Tie Rod Boots must be straightened or the Parts Warranty will be void.
- 2011–2016 S, SV, SL & NISMO Models: Electric Power Steering (‘EPS’) Rack interchanges with Nissan OEM #480011KA0D / 48001-1KA0D, and replaces obsolete Part #48001-1KA0B and #48001-1KA0A.
- 2014–2016 NISMO RS Models: Electric Power Steering (‘EPS’) Rack interchanges with Nissan OEM #480013YN0A / 48001-3YN0A.
Q: WHAT ARE COMMON REASONS TO REPLACE THE STEERING GEAR BOX?
A: Common issues reported by Nissan Juke owners include:
- Lack of Assist — The wheel turns easily in one direction, but with difficulty in the opposite direction. The steering wheel may also have trouble returning to center.
- Wandering — The wheel requires frequent adjustment to drive straight down the road.
- Loud Noises — Clunking sounds while turning or driving over speed bumps.
- Vibration — Jerkiness or “loose” feeling due to excessive play.