Toyota Camry Steering Rack
Remanufactured OEM Core replaces Toyota Camry Steering Racks from 2007 through 2011 matching Part #44200-33480 / 44250-06340. There is only 1 SKU available for the Camry depending on the Model Year. Please select your Model Year from the dropdown menu below to guarantee the exact fitment.
Select Options To View Price
Unlike other Auto Parts, the Rack and Pinion isn’t usually serviceable on-site by a mechanic. It must be removed and replaced. Why? Common problems reported by Toyota Camry (Non-Hybrid) owners are fluid leaks and noisy squeaks caused by worn out or deformed internal Seals that cannot be replaced until the Gear Assembly has been removed from the vehicle. SteeringPros, LLC replaces these Inner Tie Rods, Seals, and all other unusable components per our Reconditioning Process. Afterwards, the Steering Rack is reassembled and tested using a computerized simulator that outputs hydraulic pressure levels to OEM specifications.
|YEAR||MAKE||MODEL||TRIM/S||OEM #||SKU #|
|2011||Toyota||Camry||Base, SE, LE, XLE||4420033480 / 4425006340||CAMRY-2011|
|2010||Toyota||Camry||Base, SE, LE, XLE||4420033480 / 4425006340||CAMRY-2010|
|2009||Toyota||Camry||Base, CE, SE, LE, XLE||4420033480 / 4425006340||CAMRY-2009|
|2008||Toyota||Camry||CE, SE, LE, XLE||4420033480 / 4425006340||CAMRY-2008|
|2007||Toyota||Camry||CE, SE, LE, XLE||4420033480 / 4425006340||CAMRY-2007|
- 2011 Base, SE, LE, XLE Models
- 2010 Base, SE, LE, XLE Models
- 2009 Base, CE, SE, LE, XLE Models
- 2008 CE, SE, LE, XLE Models
- 2007 CE, SE, LE, XLE Models
Every Part sold on this Site is covered by a Limited Parts Warranty: 24-Months or 24,000 miles, whichever comes first. An optional 24-Month Labor Guarantee ($80) is available to qualified automotive professionals, which can help pay towing and labor expenses up to $400. You must select this option at the time of purchase as it cannot be added to the order at a later date. This feature is exclusive to qualified Repair Shops (e.g. Dealerships and ASE® Certified Repair Shops) and must be approved at the time of processing. Further, Warranty replacements are subject to approval and we reserve the right to send an independent, third-party inspector to verify that a failure has actually occurred. Replacement Parts are sent UPS® Ground. Repair Shops that opt for the Labor Guarantee will have their Parts delivered via UPS® 2-Day Air at no extra charge.
SteeringPros.com requires that you follow all factory procedures for replacing the Hydraulic Steering Gear Box — which may require a full flush of the P/S System with an approved solvent to remove debris — as well as introducing a new component into the Controller Area Network (‘CAN bus’) system and Engine Control Unit (‘ECU’) module or the Warranty will be void. While a 4-wheel alignment or toe adjust is not required after installation, the Tie Rod Boots must be straightened or the Parts Warranty will be void.
- 2007–2011 Non-Hybrid Models: Hydraulic Steering Rack interchanges with OEM #4420033480 / 4425006340, and fits Base, CE, SE, LE and XLE Trims.
Q: WHAT ARE COMMON REASONS TO REPLACE THE STEERING GEAR BOX?
A: Common issues reported by Toyota Camry (Non-Hybrid) owners include:
- Lack of Assist — The wheel turns easily in one direction, but with difficulty in the opposite direction. The steering wheel may also have trouble returning to center.
- Fluid Leaks — Worn out or deformed Seals may cause the Steering Rack to leak P/S fluid from the Pinion Tower or Bellows.
- Wandering — The wheel requires frequent adjustment to drive straight down the road.
- Loud Noises — Clunking sounds while turning or driving over speed bumps.
- Vibration — Jerkiness or “loose” feeling due to excessive play.